ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE : 15thJanuary 2017
Please submit you abstract to email@example.com
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the International conference on International Conference on Education (ICEDU 2016), your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission: 15th January 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent out within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 30th March 2017
- Full paper submission: 30th May 2017
How to Submit
- Please submit you abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.